Return Policy: Returns and Refund Policy
Returning unwanted Goods
In accordance with the Distance Selling legislation, we will accept goods returned within 14 days from date of delivery, so long as they are returned still sealed in an unused, new condition with the original packaging & the original invoice. Twogreenwitches.ie must be notified of intention to return product. Please note, it’s the customer’s responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us and the customer must pay postage costs, we in turn will pay for your items (in the case of an exchange) to be resent to you. Please note this does not apply to sale items.
• Goods must be in their original packaging with any seals intact and in a saleable condition. Please enclose the original receipt with the parcel.
• Goods must be returned within 14 days of receipt for exchange or refund.
• Re-package the parcel using strong packaging and ensure it’s sealed securely.
• Take the parcel to your local Post Office and request a proof of postage. Without this, you will be unable to make a claim, should the parcel go missing. (Please note: twogreenwitches.ie will not be liable for lost returns.)
• If your item was paid for with a twogreenwitches.ie gift card you will receive your refund in the form of a credit onto your gift card
• When making a return please send the item back to:
For returns, we will refund the original credit card charged only. (Please note that refunds may not show up on your bank statement immediately).
In the unlikely event that you receive the wrong product please notify email@example.com. Please ensure the goods are in their original packaging and we will arrange a pickup with the courier. Once the pickup has occurred we will then arrange to have the correct product sent out to you.
Returning Faulty Goods
In the unlikely event that your product is faulty upon arrival, we will happily exchange or refund your item within 28 days of receiving the returned item. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your intent to return within 48 hours of receipt. Your email should contain all references that are on your receipt together will a full explanation of your reason for returning the goods. You should also advise us whether you’d like an alternative product/replacement or a refund. (ANY RETURNS RECEIVED WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE MAY BE DELAYED IN BEING PROCESSED). Once faulty goods have been returned to us your refund/replacement will be processed. Items must be posted back to us at the address above (postage will be refunded).
* If you feel there is an issue with the product formulation the product must be returned to twogreenwitches.ie so it can be reviewed by our formulation team. Once review and decision has been made by our formulation team a replacement product will be dispatched *
Return Address (please quote order number on all returns)
Missing or Damaged Goods
Twogreenwitches.ie must be notified within 48 hours after receiving your delivery of any missing or damaged items. Twogreenwitches.ie cannot accept responsibility after this period.
Twogreenwitches.ie cannot accept responsibility for any goods damaged or lost that are not signed for. If you are not at home at this time and An Post/Royal Mail have not been notified, your package will be left in a safe place or with a neighbour.
In the case of damaged goods all packaging, inner and outer, must be retained and photographs (and/or the packaging) must be forwarded to twogreenwitches.ie as soon as requested. Email email@example.com
In the case of a parcel being returned to twogreenwitches.ie due to the courier failing to make contact with the customer, a re-delivery fee will be charged to re-send the parcel. If the customer chooses to cancel the order in this instance instead of re-dispatching, the original postage and packaging cost covered by twogreenwitches.ie will not be refunded.
In the unlikely event that your order has not been delivered you can contact An Post/Royal Mail directly through An Post Track and Trace or Royal Mail Track and Trace. If your query is not been dealt with promptly please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will escalate the issue for you.
Twogreenwitches.ie cannot accept responsibility for any product reaction. It is recommended an area of the skin is test patched prior to full use of a product purchased.
For further assistance please e-mail email@example.com
No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.