Lymphatic drainage massage can have a beneficial effect on your general health. Because lymph is key to keeping your immune system working properly, improving the flow and drainage of lymph around the body is good for you in lots of ways.
The massage pressure and long, gentle, rhythmic strokes to increase the flow of lymph and reduce toxins in your body.
Benefits of Lymph Drainage Massage
- Helps your body fight off infection, and speeds up healing and recovery from illness
- Reduces water retention; for instance, because the lymph system has no pump, if you sit for a long time without moving, the lymph can't flow easily — this is why you may experience swollen feet or fingers
- Boosts weight loss, as improving the lymphatic system will improve your metabolic rate, which helps you burn calories more efficiently.
- Reduces swelling, puffiness and blotches
- Speeds up healing in scar tissue, so it may, for example, improve the appearance of stretch marks
- Helps to reduce cellulite; the massage increases blood flow and circulation to the affected areas, which helps the body break down the toxins which cause dimply skin.
Lymph Drainage Facial Massage - 30-40 min session €45
Half-body (Arms / Legs) - 35 min session €50
Lymph Drainage Full Body Massage - 1-1 1/2 hour session €70